This is my personal pattern. Please do not repost my pattern on your site. Please link to my post instead.
It is my first time writing a crochet pattern.
Hope you all enjoy :)
4.5mm/US7 Crochet Hook
Red Yarn (8 Ply Scarlet Carnival Yarn)
Black Yarn (8 Ply Black Carnival Yarn)
Basic Headband (You can get a cheap one from a discount store)
Ears (Make 2 of them):
- Make MR 6st (6)
- Inc around (12)
- *Inc, sc* around (18)
- *Inc, 2sc* around (24)
- *Inc, 3sc* around (30)
- Sc around (30)
- *Dec, 3sc* around (24)
- *Dec, 2sc* around (18)
- *Dec, sc* around (12)
- Fill with stuffing, and shape the ear so it is a nice circular shape.
- *Dec* around (6)
- Bind Off, Tuck in loose ends. Flatten ear.
- Ch 23, join to beginning by slip stitch. (22)
- Ch2. HDC around. Slip stitch to join to beginning.
- Repeat Step 2 4 times.
- Bind off. Tuck in loose ends.
- Wind Red yarn around middle of the material to form a bow.
Time to put it together! Wahoo!
- Slide the ear onto the headband (use the edge of the ear rather than the center).
- Slide the bow on through the centre where the yarn was wound before.
- Slide the remaining ear on.